Hustle conflict with caldera form URGENT

When I activate hustle pro in locks paralax effects and other animation on my divi site.

A Caldera form is embedded in the unique pop I created and console seems to be highlighting errors converning Caldera form.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Berty,

We did more tests on our lab sites and it seems we are no longer able to replicate this issue – Caldera forum in Hustle popup is not throwing any errors in console.

I enabled debug on your site to see if there are errors that would point us to why it’s not working, but debugging did not return any results.

In this case I will escalate this to the Second Line Support developers (our coding experts) and they will investigate this on your site. As soon they will find solution they will update thread.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Berty
    • New Recruit

Hi Kassia,

You’re not getting errors flagged because I have turned “OFF” the popup/slide-ins in Hustle.

I noticed that if the Hustle plug in is left active but that the popups are turned off it did not cause issues on the website. As soon as you turn “LIVE” the popup in hustle, the issues come back.

You may give it another try but this time make the popup “LIVE”

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Berty,

I’m sorry for the confusion – I wasn’t able to replicate on my lab site – where on your site, in live mode I was able to do that (I created a test page to display popup).

All the information and how to replicate this issue on your site I passed to our coding experts and they are investigating this problem.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.