Hustle conflict with Give - Constant Contact Form

I'm getting this error upon trying to activate Hustle Pro.

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '.../wp-content/plugins/give-constant-contact/constant-contact-sdk/src/Ctct/CTCTOfficialSplClassLoader.php' in .../wp-content/plugins/give-constant-contact/constant-contact-sdk/src/Ctct/SplClassLoader.php on line 137

During the chat I found out that it's a conflict with the Give - Constant Contact plugin, which is an add-on for the Give - Donation Plugin. But when only Give - Donation Plugin is active, Hustle Pro works fine.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Tim

Hope you're having a great day!

This issue has been flagged for our SLS Team (code experts) so that they can dig into this issue further for you. An update will be posted here as soon as more information is available. Thank you for your patience while we sort through this issue.

Also, I would recommend you to contact the Give - Constant Contact plugin developers or support team, in case if the issue is on their side because the Fatal Error that is causing issues related to the Give - Constant Contact plugin.

The error itself means that the Give - Constant Contact plugin tries to load file which doesn't exist (/wp-content/plugins/give-constant-contact/constant-contact-sdk/src/Ctct/CTCTOfficialSplClassLoader.php), I suppose that this file has been lost during the installation or after it so I'd suggest you to try to re-install this pluign. Please, make sure you have a backup of the site before doing any changes.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Tim

message from give support:

Thank you for sending that over. With those credentials, I made a test copy of your site into a local development environment.

I found that there is, in fact, a plugin conflict between Hustle and the current versions of Give Constant Contact.

There has been some recent development for Give Constant Contact, so I decided to see if the issue remained in the latest version that is to be released soon.

The issue is solved as of the latest slated release. I installed and activated both plugins without issue.

Currently, this addon is still in active development, so I am unable to provide a timeline for release.

I have marked your ticket, and will keep you updated with any progress that I see moving forward.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience, and have a great rest of your day.

`

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.