Hustle conflicting with my site design and function

After recent update of Hustle, my site search from dropdown not working correctly.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Brandon,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I could notice the issue in your website, and on further testing, it seems like, with the latest update of Hustle, the CSS, and JS loaded is getting overridden, and hence causing the anomalies noticed.

I'm pinging our Second Level Support(SLS) team to check whether there is a workaround regarding this, and help get this fixed.

Will keep you posted once I get further feedback regarding this asap. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Brandon
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks Nithin. I'm able to override the css myself which I have done on the live site. I guess that the bigger issue is that because the select2 css is being remotely called, I cannot disable it within Hummingbird. If I could disable the call, the issue would be fixed. I shouldn't really need to write more css to revert it back to how it was.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Brandon,

Glad to hear you got it working in the live site. This is more of a site-specific issue, I wasn't able to replicate in my system in general, however, we aren't ruling out any bugs within Hustle side.

I have also brought this issue into our developer's attention, and we'll be going through your staging website, and test further what exactly is causing this after the plugin update, and check if there are any improvements that could be done within the plugin side if needed.

Will keep you posted once I get further feedback asap. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hey there Brandon,

I checked and see have conflict CSS here. In that case, can you tried this snipped CSS code to fix the issue on close icon:

.select2-selection .select2-selection__rendered{
    	position: relative;
    	z-index: 1;
    }

I see you already add custom CSS to fix the icon issue on live site so don't provide the custom CSS here.

Kind Regards,
    Tho Bui

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.