Hustle custom content - button "do not show again"

Hi,

I'm trying to use Hustle's custom content, and I have a popup set to show after 5 seconds with a button that links to a page on the site.

Clicking the button redirects to the page, but then the popup comes up again (because you didn't click close, so it didn't know to not show it again).

I know I could get around this by setting the popup to not show on the destination page, but sometimes I do want it (the popup has a link that adds a coupon to the user) so shouldn't there be an option to make clicking the button set "do not show again"?

Thanks
Shaun

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Shaun,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently the solution is to set popup conditions to "exclude" that target page only. I do agree though that an option to decide whether the popup should also appear on a target site or not should be showed would make a great feature.

That would however need to be implemented yet so I have moved this thread to our "Features & Feedback" forum and hopefully other members of our community will also vote for it. If that idea gathers more support from members, our developers will consider adding it to the plugin in future.

Best regards,
    Adam