Hustle doesn't show more than 20 lists from Mailchimp

If you have more than 20 lists on Mailchimp, then hustle mailchimp can’t fetch more than 20 lists.

• Jonjon
    • Code Killa

Hello there, Ray.

Thank you for contacting us and hope you are doing great.

I successfully reproduced the issue you mentioned and our developers are already taking a look at the described problem. They will analyze it and get back to us hopefully soon. Please note that they might take a little longer than general staff to provide some feedback.

Also Ray, I’m glad to say that we have a workaround for now which consists in modifying one variable of a plugin core file, please be careful as any syntax error here can break your plugin. It is also important to remind you that since this is a hard-coded change:

– Future updates to Hustle Plugin will lose this change, so you should re-do it if not fixed by next release or check changelog of new Hustle version, in case this limitation has been resolved.

– Also, please backup original file first, in case something goes wrong and you have to restore it.

The workaround consists in modifying this file: wp-content/plugins/hustle/inc/providers/mailchimp/hustle-mailchimp-form-settings.php

NOTE: You must must look for the function below and change the $offset = 2 to a higher number, like $offset=10.

private function lists_pagination( $api_key ) {

$lists = array();
    $list_pages = get_site_transient( Hustle_Mailchimp::LIST_PAGES );

$offset = 10; //Default limit to first page
    $total = 0; //Default we have 0

Hope to have helped and let me know if you have any trouble implementing this I’ll be glad to help.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Jon

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.