Hustle Embed doesn't showup

I Created Events Newsletter Hustle embed but it doesn't showup when placed in popup maker(3rd party plugin) or in page or at least when I click Preview embed in that particular newsletter atleast.
I granted support access already please access and solve this issue asap.
I think this is my 5th issue with Hustle.
PS : I placed the shortcode in this page https://smartminds.io/staging/?page_id=2&preview=true (Saved as draft so can be accessed only with admin access)
and in Popup which triggers when clicking from Events -> Lisbon Menu item from top navigation.

Update: Resolved the issue via Live chat, once the Animation Settings in the Embed were switched from "No Animation" to "Fade in"

However, would like to know why the issue is only specific to only to the current Embed, as other embed works fine with "No Animation" option enabled as default. Please check the chat notes for more info.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Mark,

Hope you're well.

We had a similar report of this quite some time ago and it looked like isolated issue, we didn't had any other reports until now.

I tried checking your installation to see if there are any similarities to previous report that could help us pinpoint the issue but it seems that the troubling Embed was removed from your installation?

Are any of the existing embeds having this issue and if yes can you please tell me which one?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.