Hustle embed is not working

After creating a new embed, when I use shortcode in any page, it doesn't show anything. Please check chat for details.

• Nahid

Hey Tiffany !
    Hope you are having a great day!

This issue has been escalated to the Second Level Support team. They'll be back to us with confirmations if this is a bug, clues, workarounds and fixes (if possible) for now in this ticket (or we'll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the Second Level Support team might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this.

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Panos

Hey there Tiffany ,

We would need to have a closer look on file level so we would need admin and ftp access. I would recommend to first create a staging site where you can replicate same behavior so we can do tests on your staging site. If there is no possibility of a staging we can check production site, but please inform us about this :slight_smile:

You can then share with us admin and ftp info privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:Subject: "Attn: Panos Lyrakis"

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.