Hustle error on both embed and popup

Hustle forms just show input boxes as red when I try to submit. No error message, also tried a plugin conflict test, but this does not help. How can I solve this?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Roseann,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

I was doing some extensive testing on your site but I couldn't find anything wrong with the settings or any errors showing.
    I ended up re-creating your entire popup, you will see Subscribe New in your popup list, with the exact same settings as the first one and it seems to be working fine now.

Can you check your site and see if the new popup is working for you properly as well now?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Roseann,

I've rebuilt your Embed form and that seems to be in order now as well.

About the Firefox issue, your theme was using some hight z-index on couple of elements and that caused that elements to load above the popup.
    So when you click on close button you would actually click on the logo and instead of just closing the popup it would reload the page and thus show the popup again.

In your theme options I've added below CSS code to force the popup to go over the theme elements so you shouldn't be having this issue anymore:

/* Popup z-index fix */
    .wph-modal.wph-modal-active {
        z-index: 99999;
    }

Let us know if everything is working properly now :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.