[Hustle] Extra fields is not working with Activecampaign

I am using hustle and integrated it with Activecampaign, the issue is if I add more form fields than the default fields like Name, email , it works fine. Leads are sent through but If I add extra fields like Company position etc leads are not going through.

• Oguz
    • QA Engineer

Hey Mark ,

Hope you're well!

I just tried ActiveCampaign with Hustle integration on my test site and it's working as expected. But after you set up new fields on your WordPress site, you should register same fields on ActiveCampaign side too. Maybe those steps are missing.

I checked the new fields on your site too. For example, you have a company field and have both Field Label and Field Name is "Company";

After that, you should log in to ActiveCampaign and go to Forms > Manage Fields page. Click "Add a field" button;

And you need to add same "Company" value to "Field Name" on ActiveCampaign new field form;

After that, your new form submissions should successfully be saved to your list. I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Oguz

• Mark
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Oguz,

Thanks for your inputs,
    Please check the screenshot attached and you can see the fields are already in Activecampaign, I tried submitting the form but still leads doesn't go through to list.
    Can u please check the logs and see what error we got or anything related to this issue.

Thanks.

• Oguz
    • QA Engineer

Hey Mark ,

Thank you for your screenshot and info. I checked possible settings and logs one more time but still couldn't find any solution. So I am marking this thread to SLS, one of our developers will investigate in details.

Because developers work with more complicated issues, it can take little more time to get replies from them. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
    Oguz

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hello Mark,

I hope you are well today!

Apologies for the delay, I checked and confirmed the issue. This will be handled on the future release. So while waiting for the next version, can you download the attached file, unzip it and place it inside wp-content/plugins/hustle/inc/providers/activecampaign/hustle-activecampaign.php, replace as a new one.
    I would strongly suggest to keep a backup of original files, eg by renaming them to something like:
    hustle-activecampaign.php?.back

If this still not working with you, can you confirm all fields name matches with the Personalization Tag (...activehosted.com/app/fields/contacts) on ActiveCampaign? The capitalization of the field name is allowed.

Kind regards,
    Tho Bui

• Mark
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Tho,

Thanks the above inputs worked, I replaced the file and it worked, can u make sure in next update this tweaks are included else this changes will be gone and it might loose me leads if I didn't notice.

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hey there Mark,

I tried to export your pop up and try to test on my site, and see it's working as well.
    So you can safe to update it now. I also go to your CPanel to create a zip backup version. So you can go back if have any issue on your site.

Kind Regards,
    Tho Bui

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.