Hustle form doesn't appear

Where is the Hustle form? I put the shortcode in and it doesnt show up.
I can't change the height and width of the signup form?
Why use this instead of a default aWebber form? If I just want a static signup form?

I don't want to seem negative guys but whats special about this optin popup plugin?

http://4answers.net/improve-memory-and-focus/
Thanks

Luís

Hi jsegal ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Regarding to your questions:

1)

Where is the Hustle form? I put the shortcode in and it doesnt show up.

I checked your website and you don't have any "display option" enable. If you want to use the shortcode, you will need to enable this option in Hustle -> Emails Opt-ins:

2)

I can't change the height and width of the signup form?

This needs to be changed via CSS. To do this, you can customize the width in the Custom Design section adding the CSS on the Custom CSS field:

As an example, to change the width of the form you can use this code:

.wpoi-hustle .wpoi-optin .wpoi-form {

width: 400px;

}

Why use this instead of a default aWebber form? If I just want a static signup form?

I don't want to seem negative guys but whats special about this optin popup plugin?

Hustle allows you to connect with multiple email services, offers customizable design settings and different display options. Also, you can measure the performance results, checking the views, conversations, all of this in the same plugin.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

jsegal

Thank you for your help!

Hustle allows you to connect with multiple email services,
    I only use one don't most people only use one? In my case I use aWebber.

offers customizable design settings and different display options.
    This is also offered by most email list software services like mail chimp, aWebber etc.

Also, you can measure the performance results, checking the views, conversations, all of this in the same plugin.
    This is of unique value yes.

What I'm looking for is an optin plugin that lets me popup the form or have it appear when the user attempts to exit the page or popup after X seconds on the page or on scroll etc. This plugin does none of these things.

Luís

Hi jsegal ,

Hope you're doing well today!

What I'm looking for is an optin plugin that lets me popup the form or have it appear when the user attempts to exit the page or popup after X seconds on the page or on scroll etc. This plugin does none of these things.

The plugin have all of those behaviours. They are inside of the PopUp Triggers section:

Please, check this video where I tested those behaviours:

https://www.screencast.com/t/Ve6sEWaO

Cheers, Luís