Hustle. Form is not working.

I paste this shortcode to my page:
[wd_hustle id=footer-newsletter-test type=embedded]
But the form is not working.
I disabled two caching plugins (Hummingbird & Autoptimize) which make some errors in console away.
But still form does not work.
This is a live site. I cannot make a full plugin/theme conflict test.

Maybe there is another way to check what does make this issue here?
Thank you

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Krista,

Hope you're doing well today.

I've recreated same embed on my test site and it's working fine there so it's most likely due to do the console errors that are still shown on your site.
    Can you try sorting those out first and then see if the form works fine?

First errors are about mixed content, for some resources being loaded over HTTP while the site is using HTTPS.
    Try using some plugins like these to get that part sorted out:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/really-simple-ssl/
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-force-ssl/

Second one is coming from get_dynamic_config.js file and seems to be a part of the LiveChat plugin.

Third one seems to be coming from amazon and is related to Filament plugin.

And the last one seems to be related to ShareThis and its st_insights.js file, and it's also used by Filament plugin.

I would suggest to start by disabling Hummingbird minification for files that are used by those plugin so you can see if that's causing the issue and that they are not handling minification or being moved to load from footer.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Krista,

I'm afraid that there are still some errors regarding the LiveChat plugin.

What I also noticed just now is that you also use Infusionsoft plugin, this means that you have two plugins using the Infusionsoft API and that can cause issues as well.

Since you are on WP Engine I would suggest creating a staging site where complete conflict test can be performed so we can figure out what's the exact issue on your site.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.