[Hustle] Hustle - campaign monitor email collection

Hi,

I have set up hustle and connected with my campaign monitor API to set up a email collection pop up however I am unable to find where I select the list for it to populate with new subscribers and when I make it live it keeps giving me unexpected error. Is there a step I have missed possibly or is there an issue with the integration.

Thanks in advance for you help and advice, can't wait to get using this plugin looks awesome :slight_smile:
- Bonnie

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello bonnie

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Please login to your Campaing Monitor account first and there go to "Lists & subscribers" page to create your lists:

Once a list is created, please get back to your site and in back-end:

1. go to "Hustle" section and edit your popup; go to the "Content" section and scroll it all the way down to the "Email collection module" part

2. assuming that you already have Campignmonitor added there, click on that module (on the "campaignmonitor" name there:

3. this will open a popup window where you should see your API key and a "Fetch" button next to it; click on that "Fetch" button there:

4. after a moment a drop-down select box should appear with your list(s) names listed so select the list you wish to use and click "Update service"

After that just save your popup settings and the list will be selected.

Let me know, please, if that solved the issue for you.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.