[Hustle] Hustle is not letting me add content to popup feature

I am trying to get a popup to load on button click. That part is working, but I am not able to add any content (text, script or otherwise) to the popup window using the visual or text editor inside the Hustle plugin.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Adam,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This suggests that there might be some conflict with the current theme or other plugin on the site. Could you please run a full conflict test? To do this, please follow the procedure from this flowchart:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

This should reveal the source of the conflict and we'd take it from there to find the solution.

I would also like to take a closer look at the site to check the issue so could you please enable support access to it? To do this, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's backend and click on "Grant support access" button there:

Let me know please about conflict test result and when the support access is open.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Adam,

thank you for your response and this additional information.

I have checked your site and confirmed the issue on my own test setup: the problem here is a TM Photo Gallery plugin which is breaking the Hustle editor. The plugin is trying to add some additional buttons to the editor using some JS but apparently it's doing it in a way that affects Hustle. Switching the plugin off immediately solves the problem.

It would be best to get in touch with TM Photo Gallery plugin developers as they should fix their code (as it's TM Photo Gallery breaking Hustle and, most likely, affecting some other plugins of which we don't even know yet) but I see that they don't seem to care much about any support (at least not on wp.org forum).

That being said, I have reported it to our developers so they could look for a way to solve the conflict (if ti's possible by additional code or by changing Hustle code).

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information. Please note: this might take a while as our developers are dealing with a lot of complex issues so their response time might be longer than ours here on support forum.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Ivan

Hi Adam !

Adam Czajczyk is definitely right. It's their bug and you can report them about it.
    Also, you can open {wordpress_folder}/wp-content/plugins/tm-photo-gallery/classes/class-media.php file via FTP and find mce_external_plugins and mce_buttons functions (approximately line 452) and replace them to these ones

/**
     * Connect js for MCE editor
     * @param array $plugin_array - plugin_array.
     * @return mixed
     */
    public function mce_external_plugins( $plugin_array ) {

global $post_type;
    	if ( in_array( $post_type, self::$post_types ) ) {
    		$plugin_array['tm_photo_gallery'] = TM_PG_JS_URL . 'mce-media-buttons.js';
    	}
    	return $plugin_array;
    }

/**
     * Add button in MCE editor
     * @param $buttons
     * @return mixed
     */
    public function mce_buttons( $buttons ) {

global $post_type;
    	if ( in_array( $post_type, self::$post_types ) ) {
    		array_push( $buttons, 'add_tm_photo_gallery' );
    	}
    	return $buttons;
    }

Best,
    Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.