[Hustle] Hustle not letting email register

When a subscriber tries to input their email into a Hustler pop up it says, "This email has already been subscribed".
This is horrible because I want to know who is interested at that moment. How can I disable it stopping them?

It did it on both a pop up and slide in homepage LeagueofIAs.com has a 20% scroll set up and you can use the email bantamfarms@gmail.com to see what I'm talking about

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Chris

How are you today?

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem, I had a closer look and I can see you are using the ConvertKit to save the emails.

This maybe is causing for a email list conflict in the convertKit, if the email had been registered for a previous PopUp or any registration form the system is avoiding duplicated emails.

I'd suggest that you check if the convertKit you can create different emails list for each PopUp or download the old email list and start a fresh list. You can also check the convertKit documentation and see it there is an option to allow emails previous registered.

Let us know for any further question,
    Have a Great day
    Best Regards
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Chris

I had another close look on this, I made the follow test:

I used the the Hustle and integrated to the ConvertKit, I had the same behaviour as your site, the email was already registered on the second time.

Then I tried to use the ConvertKit integration to check if I got the same problem, on this the message was "Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription."

I also created two segments and had the same result from the Hustle Plugin and when I used the integration I could add the email to different segments.

I'll be forwarding this for our developers and they can have a closer look on the integration behaviour.

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.