[Hustle] Hustle Pro PopUp with clickable link works only one time

Hi,
I created a popup with hustle and set it to appear with a click. But the button works only once. After closing the popup, the button does not work anymore. I talked about it on the live-chat, but I was only told that this is a known bug. I hope someone can help more here. Maybe someone had the same issue and found a work around.
Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Emre

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Yes, that is a bug in the plugin and our developers are working on a solution. I'm afraid I don't have a workaround currently but I believe they should be able to deal with that soon.

I have added your ticket to their report so I'll be notified in case a patch or a workaround comes out before the plugin updated with a fix is released, so I could share it with you. However, I think that it will most likely be an update after all, instead of separate patch.

Please keep an eye on this ticket as I'll be posting here if I have any additional information but also please make sure that you're keeping the plugin up to date so the fix, once it's released, would be automatically applied to your site.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.