[Hustle] Hustle script registration has static version

We updated Hustle plugin today and it broke the website (all the popup's were viewable and not working). After doing a cache clear and force reload it worked - so after reviewing the assets, I came across a hustle asset with a different version to the one installed.

The script in question is the "front.min.js" script registration which has version (1.1) hard coded instead of using the dynamic version to match to the plugin version (it has this code in the next parameter, but the 1.1 mistakenly hasn't been removed).

Please see hustle/inc/hustle-module-front.php LINE 71.

"wp_register_script('hustle_front', $this->_hustle->get_static_var( "plugin_url" ) . 'assets/js/front.min.js', array('jquery', 'underscore':wink:, '1.1', $this->_hustle->get_const_var( "VERSION" ), false);"

Should be:

wp_register_script('hustle_front', $this->_hustle->get_static_var( "plugin_url" ) . 'assets/js/front.min.js', array('jquery', 'underscore':wink:, $this->_hustle->get_const_var( "VERSION" ), false);

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello @H&H&H|Digital

I hope you're well today and thank you for reporting this.

I took a look into the code that you mentioned and can confirm the finding. That shouldn't affect plugin performance much but in case there's some caching involved there might indeed some issues happen similar to what you have experienced.

I believe this must be adjusted so I've already reported it to our developers as a bug and they'll look into it.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.