[Hustle] hustle share buttons footer code issue on blog pages

Hi, what is my footer on my blog pages doing? https://www.screencast.com/t/6hkhbi299h
Hustle give this issue on all my blog template pages. After Divi support pointed out that the hustle sharing is causing this, I deactivated the plugin and all disappeared. Just letting you know.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Avatar

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to check your site but while I could access the front-end of the site in question, I couldn't go to back-end, getting a "too many redirects" error (I mean: for this specific sub-site, not the network admin). Is this another issue that needs to be addressed separately or should I try to access it some other way than just clicking on "Dashboard" link from "Sites" list in Network Admin?

Also, I understand that's a live site so do I get your permission to temporarily enable Hustle back to see the issue live? I'm asking because I wasn't able to replicate that on my end and seeing it on your site would help me do this (I might just be missing some configuration detail or something like that).

Best regards,
    Adam

Hi Adam
    Thanks for reaching out.
    The Hustle issue I just posted to be noted. Since it's a live website Hustle is out and replaced without any issues.
    About going to the backend of my website do I not understand what you mean. Please clarify.
    Months ago I reported that the WPMUDEV mapping plugin is not working 100%, support confirmed and reported it to the dev team. This url redirection that is wrong in the mapping plugin is still there. But feel free to enlighten me and fix the site issue.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Avatar

About going to the backend of my website do I not understand what you mean. Please clarify.

Being logged in to your site (super-admin level as this is how WPMU DEV Dashboard "Support access" tool sets me), I went to "Network Admin -> Sites" page, found the site on question on the list and clicked "Dashboard" link there. This gave me the "Too many redirects" message instead of letting me access the site. That's what I meant.

Months ago I reported that the WPMUDEV mapping plugin is not working 100%, support confirmed and reported it to the dev team. This url redirection that is wrong in the mapping plugin is still there. But feel free to enlighten me and fix the site issue.

The issue with accessing the site in question that I faced might indeed be related to Domain Mapping then. However, since this thread is about Hustle, could you please point me to the ticket of yours where you have reported this? I've checked your tickets on support forum and only found two threads related to Domain Mapping, both of which are about other issues and are marked as resolved. It's possible that I missed the right one though as there's a couple of pages of your tickets. Please share a link to that ticket with me and I'll read it to get familiar with the case, check the status of it and address the case in that original thread.

Getting back to the Hustle issue. I understand that in this case there's not point for me of accessing your site and testing it. I understand your reasons of course, so thank you for reporting this. I'll do some more "testing experiments" on my end to try to replicate that and consult that with developers if necessary.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Hi Adam
    I will repost my issue with the mapping plugin.
    Many support agents of WPMUDEV have noticed that issue first hand. I always told them it's reported and a known issues. I am glad you took the time to see what WPMUDEV is doing to fix it.
    But since you ask me to look into a report that a support agent made, I can not. Months ago, during one of my long support chats, the agent came to that conclusion. An internal report was made.
    Anyways, I love to open the eyes in this darkness and make a topic: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/domain-mapping-network-links-and-domain-mapping-not-working-on-all-sites

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.