[Hustle] Hustle Slide-In not working properly on Safari

Hello, I've just updated to the most recent version of Hustle, and suddenly the slide-in is not working properly on Safari - it appears way at the bottom of the page below the footer. If you use browser inspection tools, you can see a couple errors coming from the Hustle plugin. On Chrome and Firefox, the slide-in does appear, but the featured image is now being cut-off, whereas before the update it was fine.

The Slide-In is called "Webinar Replay Registration" - I've temporarily turned it off until we figure out the issue.

Thanks!

• Nithin

Hi Allison Walton,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I could notice the anomalies, however it seems more specific within the mentioned Slide-in. I have un-checked the custom size under Design > Custom slide-in size of the slide-in.

And have added the following CSS for the image, under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

body > div.wph-modal.hui-module-type--slidein.inc_opt_slidein.inc_opt_slidein_s.inc_optin.wpoi-slide.module_id_3.wph-modal-active > div > div > section > div.hustle-modal-image.hustle-modal-image_cover.hustle-modal-mobile_hidden > img {
    	object-position: left center !important;
    }

Once done, it slide-in seems to load fine. Please check, and let us know if you still have any further issues regarding this in Safari.

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.