[Hustle] Hustle slide-in trigger

Howdy.

Adam has already answered this question and said it is not currently possible, but I'd like to know if there is a way you can actually have the Hustle slide-in trigger initially on a timed interval and then once it is closed, be able to re-open it with a button?

Example page is here:
https://cbandc.com.au/rockofperfection/test-2/

Cheers,
Phil.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Phil,

I've escalated your question to our coding experts from Second Level Support. They will check if it is possible to have two triggers for one slide-in with quick custom code and let you know.

Also, I want to ask if having two slide-ins with two different triggers would work for you? So you could create two, the same slide-in but one set for time and another for click trigger.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hey all ( Phil , Steve - Just Think BiG and Julian :slight_smile: ).

You can achieve 'both' functionalities with a little bit of custom coding.

The easiest way would be to do it 'the other way around' so set up your Slide-In with the Display Settings set on "Click" so you can set up any custom element that you want to trigger it and also add this code into your functions.php ( preferably the child themes ) to achieve as well a Timer command as well.

This is an 'example' code with a default Slide In so you should change some things depending on your setup:

module_id_1: the number should change with the ID of your slide in

hustle-animate-slideInUp' should change with the desired effect that you've chosen as well when creating it ( you can easily find this by triggering the show with the click event first and see what is the corresponding class for your effect when the slide-in is active/shown in the page )

}, 5000 );: change this number to any "delay" you want the slide-in to auto appear as well. Note this is in milliseconds so in this example 5000 equals 5 seconds.

add_action( 'wp_footer', 'show_slidein_on_timer' );
    function show_slidein_on_timer() {
    	?>
    	<script>
    	( function( $ ) {
    		$( document ).ready( function() {
    			setTimeout( function() {
    				$( '.module_id_1' ).addClass( 'wph-modal-active' );
    				$( '.module_id_1 .hustle-modal' ).addClass( 'hustle-animate-slideInUp' );
    			}, 5000 );
    		});
    	} ( jQuery ) );
    	</script>
    	<?php
    }

Tell me if you need more help customizing your code and I'll provide more specific answers.

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.