[Hustle] Hustle social share links show counts for whole site on each post

The share counts for the entire site are displayed on the share links in each post. Is there a way to get Hustle to display individual counts on each post? (i.e. just for that post)

The documentation on the Hustle project page doesn't cover social sharing. Is there separate documentation for that?

• Ash

Hello drew_mathers

The share counts for the entire site are displayed on the share links in each post. Is there a way to get Hustle to display individual counts on each post?

Currently, this is not possible out of the box I am afraid. The module counts the number of total shares. But I am marking this as a feature request for now, let's see how other members think about this.

The documentation on the Hustle project page doesn't cover social sharing. Is there separate documentation for that?

I am sorry, there is not a separate documentation for social sharing. I am informing the doc team about that. But if you have difficulty with any option, please feel free to contact our live chat support or create a ticket here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.