[Hustle] hustle Successful submission behavior

Hello,

When a visitor sign in for my newsletter, I want to redirect to the 'Confirmation thank you page' in Mailchimp.

In 'Successful submission behavior' in Hustle I set the Page redirect to:
https://wpjournalist.us10.list-manage.com/subscribe/confirm?u=8f39d10f569bc8a14b7697efb&id=915ffc82d5&e=0a0cea2ac4

But the URL causes an error. So, the URL is wrong. Where can I get the right URL?

greetz, Marcel

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Marcel

I hope you're well today!

The URL that you shared seems to contain some dynamic data which are most likely some user ID (encrypted/hashed) and some sort of a nonce for verification/authorization so that is something that changes and is unique for each subscription action. That would be the reason why it's responding with an error.

However, the default MailChimp "thank you" page is an "internal" page that they do generate a user would be automatically taken to it if you were using MailChimp forms directly. Hustle is not using them (not embedding forms) but it's instead interacting with MailChimp API.

What that means is that it's Hustle that creates a form and processes it and it only communicates with MailChimp "in background" sending and receiving data to/from it. So, there's no such redirect possible.

While in Hustle you can set a redirect to a "Thank You" page after submission, that should actually be some custom page (e.g. on your site). MailChimp also lets you use a custom confirmation thank you page instead of a built-in one but again - that'd be a custom page that you would host on your site:

https://mailchimp.com/help/design-and-host-your-own-thank-you-pages/

That being said, I think currently a redirect to a default, "automatic" MailChimp confirmation "thank you" page wouldn't be supported "out of the box" but I've forwarded this question to our developers to get some insight from them. They'll look into it and let us know if that'd be doable and if so - how, so please keep an eye on this ticket for further information.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.