Hustle incomplete dashboard.

Hustle seems to be showing a incomplete dashboard. Getting some PHP Parse error, Please help.

[12-Jul-2018 05:05:09 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in .../wp-content/plugins/hustle/views/admin/dashboard/widget-data.php on line 104
[12-Jul-2018 05:07:15 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in .../wp-content/plugins/hustle/views/admin/embedded/wizard/boxes/box-animation.php on line 49
[12-Jul-2018 05:07:19 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in .../wp-content/plugins/hustle/views/admin/dashboard/widget-data.php on line 104

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Mark

Hope you're having a great day!

I was able to replicate the same issue on my end, so I've marked this as a bug and sent the report to our developers. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a new version of the plugin. I appreciate your patience!

In the meantime, you can downgrade to the previous version.

To get the previous version of the plugin, please visit the Hustle page here :
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/hustle/

Click on Changelog link as shown in the screenshot

Please scroll to the version 3.0.3 in the pop-up. There is a Download link near the version number, click on it to download the plugin archive.

We also have a beta of the next Hustle version which contains the fix of the issue. I've tested this on my site and this helped to solve this issue. I will attach it as an archive in case if you want to give it a go. If you'll decide to use this version, make sure to install it through the WordPress uploader (WP Admin -> Plugins -> Add new -> Upload Plugin).

Normally, during re-installation of Hustle plugin you shouldn't lose any data, but just in case, I would recommend you to create a full site or at least a database backup before doing this.

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.