Hustle Integration with email services using html code

Hi there,

I use Zoho Campaigns for my email and I see many requests from other people using a wide variety of different email marketing services. Would it be possible to include the ability to use the html form code generated by any email marketing service?

If not, how about support for Zoho Campaigns?

Regards,

Steve

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Steve,

Hope you're well?

It would depend on the code I think as to whether the actions on the popup will trigger, though you could try adding the HTML using the Custom content module in Opt-in & add the HTML into the custom content, but I'm not sure that would guarantee it working.

I will certainly add Zoho Campaigns to the list though for the developers to consider.

Hope this helps

• Mark
      • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi,

Did Zoho Campaigns get any further consideration? I'm about to ditch Optin Monster in favour of Hustle -- not that Optin Monster supports ZC either but I have a workaround. Just wondered before I start working on a new workaround.

Thanks.

Mark

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Mark,

You should be able to use Custom Content in Hustle to add HTML forms - you can do that in Text Mode

and then there are options for forms inside the Custom Content module

But at the moment there is no direct integration with Zoho. You can check what is planned for Hustle on Roadmap page https://premium.wpmudev.org/roadmap/ - it Zoho will be added to roadmap it will be shown there.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.