Hustle is causing fatal error after WordPress update

Looks like there's a conflict between Hustle and the latest update of WordPress.
I've deactivated the plugin and my site has been restored.
I tried reinstalling it and it took my site down again. The error message even points to Hustle as the reason for the white screen of death.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Suzanne Scacca

I can see the issue on your site. I have also installed Hustle pro version and it's still same.

So, as you mentioned, would you please run a conflict test? Please deactivate all plugins except this one and check if the problem gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is having conflict. You need to do the same with themes as well

You can find the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-1

Please let us know how it goes. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Suzanne Scacca
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Ash, I just ran the two tests:

In the first, I deactivated all of my plugins--leaving Divi in place as the theme. I then activated Hustle. My site went down. See attached Plugin Test video.

In the second, I deactivated all of my plugins. This time, I installed Twenty Seventeen as my WordPress theme. I then activated Hustle. My site went down again. See attached Theme Test video.

I know you guys aren't able to see this on your end, but I can tell you that no other changes have been made to my site other than WordPress upgrading last night. I'm not sure why, but that new update is conflicting with the latest version of Hustle on my end.

Suzanne

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Suzanne Scacca

We can see that both credentials shared with us, for WP and Bluehost, aren't working anymore.
    In order for our devs to have a better look, we will need these again. As this is public forum, you must send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"
    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - Bluehost credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Thank you,
    Dimitris :slight_smile:

• Suzanne Scacca
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Dimitris,

My site went down shortly after I gave you guys my login credentials. Once I restored my site, I discovered that someone had been in there and deleted the free version of Hustle.

I'm sorry I can't help you guys troubleshoot the underlying issue and prevent it from happening to others. I'm unsure of what happened, but I'm not comfortable giving access to my site again as I can't afford for it to go offline without my knowing it.

Suzanne

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Suzanne Scacca

When the developers were checking, they needed to do some trial and error. The issue you are having is really strange. So, they deleted the existing plugin and tried to install a fresh one.

I believe you found the site down when the developer was working. It was not like that the developer left the site keeping the site down. This is quite normal when you troubleshoot an issue, you have to recreate the issue.

So, if you please rethink and let the developer troubleshoot please send us the email that Dimitris asked and send a link of this thread.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.