Hustle is "Lingering" in Multisite

Team WPMU,

I am having some page latency issues with the network. I deactivated "Hustle" as I thought that might be contributing, but the cookie is still there: "hustle_module_show_count-slide_in-4"

How long does this cookie linger in the network?

Thanks,
Rob

• James Morris

Hello jetmac,

I hope you are well today.

Taking a quick look on my testing site, the cookie that was set by Hustle was set for 90 days. However, when I viewed your site, no Hustle cookie was set. So, you may still have it present on your computer, but it's not being presented to your users.

So, I suspect the latency issues you are experiencing are with something else.

Taking a look at the results of running your site through Pingdom Tools (https://tools.pingdom.com/) it looks as though most of the latency on your site is being caused by uncompressed/minimized CSS. I'm also seeing that all caching is disabled.

You would reduce your latency a great deal by installing and configuring Hummingbird and WP Fastest Cache. These two plugins work together to significantly improve your site's performance.

I hope this clarifies a bit. Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.