Hustle - is there an option to click a link to show the opt-in box?

Wondering if Hustle will allow a user to click a link in a blog post or a button on a landing page and the Hustle form will pop up. I am asking for the same functionality that Sumome has with their Click Triggers or Leadpages' Lead Links.

Thank you.

• Eve

Thank you Vaughan! I was able to get that working.

Wondering if you can help with changing the thank-you opt-in message. It currently says, "Congratulations! You have been subscribed to [Opt-In Name]"

I'd like to redirect the user to a URL. Is that possible within Hustle?

Also, I notice that Hustle ignores the email provider's form redirect url, so I'm not able to use that function.

If I can't redirect at the moment, then can I at least modify the thank-you / confirmation message?

I also would like to know what are some use cases for when one would want to use the Custom Content feature of Hustle. This has the url redirect - is it possible to add this feature inside the Opt-In?

• Vaughan

Hi,

The custom content area is for exactly that, building your own content layout rather than the ones in the opt-ins, it will do the same job as opt-ins pretty much, but allows you to use your own content etc, it's pretty much giving the abilities that slide-in & pop up plugins have.

so if you put your form HTML into the custom content, you can use that for the redirect.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.