[Hustle] issue with custom theme

On my site https://***.org/ when you click on SIGN UP button in footer section the pop up appear, but X close does not close the pop up.

During the chat w try plugin conflict and we upgrade Hustle to new version but this does not help.
I got a custom theme and this is a live site so I could not test theme conflict.

Can you check this on my staging site I prepare?
Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Jamie Goldman

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the site and I can see that behavior, as well as a set of JS errors in a browser console, which might be related. I would like to check it, though since you mentioned that the theme cannot be switched on the live site, I'm not sure now whether the site you have given access to is a live or a staging one?

However, I'd still need access to the site files so would you please provide me with full access credentials to the staging site where I could safely test it?

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Adam

• Jamie Goldman
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Adam,
    I have narrowed this issue down to a conflict with our form provider, Formstack. When I remove the form from the page, the exit button works as intended. At this point I just need some sort of workaround to get the exit event to trigger. Clicking on the background to exit works fine.

If you are looking at the site at this URL: http://66.147.244.205/~eldertr3/ , it is not the currently live version of the site so feel free to change anything. I gave Wordpress login information to the agent I spoke with yesterday and he said it would be passed along with the support ticket. You should be able to access all necessary files via the WP admin.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Jamie,

I was doing some additional tests on my site based on your installation and I can confirm that the issue is caused by Formstack.
    It seems that the form tries to call its own jquery which causes the issue and stops Hustle close button from working.

I was able to get it working by including Formstack form as an iframe in the page, or using a widget from their plugin with jQuery excluded from widget options.

So switching to any of these two methods should do the trick for you as well and get the popup close button to work again.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.