[Hustle] issue with MailChimp

I tried to connect MailChimp to Hustle on my site, but I got mixed issues when I try to add an email to box. I tried different tags suggested by MailChimp, but non of this work.

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Thomas Tejeda

I hope you are well today. I’ll be following up with you regarding your chat.

I’ve been looking into your issue and I’m afraid I’ve been unable to narrow down the exact cause of the problem. In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server so I can perform some advanced debugging?

NOTE: Please make a full backup of your site before sending the following information.

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Option: I have a different Question

Subject: “Attn: James Morris”

In the Message box, please provide the following:

– link back to this thread for reference

– any other relevant urls

– Admin login:

Admin username

Admin password

Login url

– Hosting Control Panel Login

Admin username

Admin password

Login url

~OR~

– FTP credentials

host

username

password

(and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Thomas Tejeda

Thank you for sending that information in as well as the screenshots from MailChimp. :slight_smile:

After closer investigation it appears you had not selected a List when you configured your MailChimp API key in Hustle. You have to click the “Fetch Lists” button and select your desired mailing list from the drop-down.

Once I set this to the Coming Soon list and saved the form, everything worked as it should. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any further questions. We’ll be happy to help!

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.