Hustle issues with Bridge theme

I’ve just installed Hustle and when having the Bridge theme active on the site Hustle is not working properly.
When I try to create a pop-up I cannot edit anything as there is no Text/HTML tool showing on the screen. It’s just blank where the content should be edited, and the buttons don’t work.
I checked it disabling some plugins and switching to 2015 theme, and I’ve found that the plugin is having conflicts with the Bridge theme I’m running on the site (it was working properly when switching to 2015 theme).

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jae

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I double-tested it and I can confirm the incompatibility issue. We already how a similar problem reported (there's exactly the same behavior and the same error in the console and I suppose the Bridge theme is using similar code to the plugins related to that other occurence) and our developers are looking into it.

Having said that, I have reported this case to our 2nd-line support as well so they could look into it. Please keep an eye on this ticket for further questions/information and also make sure that you keep Hustle up to date.

We'll update you here as soon as we get to know more.

Best regards,
    Adam