Hustle - Membership Pro 2 Integration

Hi there,

been playing around a lot with all your sweet plugins. So much to try. So little time.

My latest thought or quest for a feature:

Is there any way of tying Hustle's PopUp/Custom Content to the condition of a certain type of membership?
Current scenario: You have signed up for the free membership? Great. But I will bug you once every two weeks or so with this PopUp to do something. Want to get rid of that? Sign up for the paid membership. Which sounds like a pretty fair deal to me.
Would be great if this would also work for visitor without any membership at all as an incentive to sign up for one of the memberships.

So I suppose this would need Hustle to check for any membership = "true" and what membership and leave a cookie with an expiration date.

Cheers,
Peter

• Rupok

Hi Peter,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, Hustle doesn't have any condition to show opt-in popup or custom content popup depending on currently logged in user's membership status yet.

However, this sounds to be a nice feature to me. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our upcoming releases.

Would be great if this would also work for visitor without any membership at all as an incentive to sign up for one of the memberships

Hustle currently have a condition "Visitor is not logged in". With this condition, you can show popup only to your visitors who are not logged in. But it doesn't look for any cookie if anyone with a membership previously logged in from that browser or not. In this plan, what will happen if someone with a membership logs out, then another person who doesn't have any membership visits your site from the same browser? It won't show any popup for the second person because there is already a cookie. What do you think?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.