[Hustle] My Hustle Pro Pop-Up ad is showing wrong in Internet Explorer

My Pop-Up image is not in the correct space when I view on Internet Explorer. Looks fine on Crome.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Michelle,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

It's true that IE doesn't work very good with Hustle, upcoming version though is also focusing on this, so we have more unified results across all browsers. I really can't provide an estimated time for next release though.

Meanwhile, we may be able to surpass that with some custom CSS. In order to better review your settings, could you please grant temporary support access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin?
    Just navigate in WP admin area under WPMU DEV -> Support page and click on the "grant support access" button.
    You can find detailed information about it here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5
    Please do reply back here when access is granted, as we don't get any notifications about it.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Michelle,

no worries about the custom CSS, we'll do our best to provide this for you.
    As I'm not a Windows user though, I've asked my colleagues to chip in here as soon as possible.
    Meanwhile, could you please share some server credentials with us, so we could try to install the workaround provided here? Unless you're comfortable with that and you can try it...
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/popup-not-showing-image-in-ie#post-1310317

If not, and as this is public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"
    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password/)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - path of site in question (e.g. /public_html/mysite/)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Michelle
    • New Recruit

There's something wrong with your site. It keeps telling me the Image captcha validation failed. But I put in the correct answer.

Can you please send me your direct email so I can send you over the information?

Thanks,
    Michelle

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Michelle,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

I had another colleague of mine to give a look at this, but couldn't make any progress so far.
    Despite that, we could use your access details, so we could forward to our developers.
    I've just tested our contact form and I didn't have any issues with captcha, my testing email went through without any issues.
    Could you please give this another try? If this isn't working for you, then sent your email, using the same template, to contact@wpmudev.org

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Majid
    • Syntax Hero

Hello there Michelle
    I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

Our developers were able to confirm the issue and also fix it, so now as you can see me using the Beta version (which will come out soon) of the plugin. the image is working perfectly just like it does in Chrome and Firefox.

And as I mentioned before, this is still a beta version so if you are not in a rush it would be best to wait for the official version to come which is quite soon, or you can try the beta version that I'll attach here.

Cheers,
    Majid

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Michelle !
    Hope you are doing well today!

I took a look into your site and found out that the beta version that my colleague Majid provided in his last response isn't installed at the moment. Were you able to test the issue out with the provided beta version? If not, could you please try using the current beta version of the Hustle plugin which Majid attached to his last response and see if that fixes the issue? You can go through the following steps to replace the existing plugin folder with the uploaded beta version:

1. Download and uncompress the uploaded hustle-3.0.4-BETA1.zip file.
    2. Log into your site's FTP or cPanel's File Manager and navigate to the {WordPress Installation Directory}/wp-content/plugins folder.
    3. Replace the existing 'hustle' folder in that directory with the uncompressed 'hustle' folder.

Please note that this is still in testing phase so it would be best to install it on staging site and test there, or if you go for a live site right away make sure that you have a full backup ready so you can restore easily in case that anything goes wrong.

If you had already tried the beta version and it didn't work earlier, could you please keep it installed still so we can investigate further?

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.