[Hustle] Need help with responsive style for embed and fixing slide-in size

I created an embed and styled it already, but I still can’t make it work properly on smaller screens.

Mainly the ebook cover gets stretched, the CTA button hides and the embed itself tends to cover the comment section below it. It’s currently in test mode.

I also created a slide in, but it’s too wide. I would like it to be around 350px wide. The issue is that when the CSS is added, the slide in starts very wide, but in a half second or so it gets the CSS applied to it. The same thing happens when it’s closed.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Meredith,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Mainly the ebook cover gets stretched, the CTA button hides and the embed itself tends to cover the comment section below it. It's currently in test mode.

I tested this in my system, but I'm afraid, I'm not able to replicate the issue. Could I know you notice this in which exact screen size? Is it for Mobile, Tablets etc And if you could also mention the device on which you are testing with a screenshot it would be helpful in troubleshooting this further?

I also created a slide in, but it's too wide. I would like it to be around 350px wide. The issue is that when the CSS is added, the slide in starts very wide, but in a half second or so it gets the CSS applied to it. The same thing happens when it's closed.

This is what I currently see at the moment:

I can confirm the width is 350px, and it doesn't seem to start wide when tested. Was this issue fixed?

Please advise, if I'm missing anything specific about the above queries, and we'll make sure to give a closer look. Have a great weekend. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Meredith,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

You can see this as you shrink down your browser on desktop and on some mobile displays.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Shrinking down the browser you'll notice anomalies, because due to resizing. Once you shrink down the browser and refresh the page, you shouldn't notice the issue, that would be how it would load in real mobile devices.

Are you able to replicate the issue in an actual mobile device? If yes, please mention the mobile mode, on which you are testing with some screenshots, so that we could help get you sorted asap.

Also on mobile the slide-in's button does not show without scrolling.

Could I know which mobile device you are testing regarding this too? I'm not able to replicate.

Looking forward to your response so that we could help get you sorted asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.