Hustle not displaying

When I update Hustle from version 6.0.3 to 6.0.5, the email embed disappears. In the homepage, under "Subscribe for Updates" there was a embed from Hustle, after the update it disappeared.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Brett,

I'm afraid I'm not able to login into your site with credentials that were provided during chat sessions - google has another layer of protection so I'm not able to use it to login to your site.
    Can you give access to kasia.swiderska [at] incsub.com? This is also Gmail account.

In the meantime can you try to downgrade the plugin to version 6.0.3 and see if that embed will work again?
    You can download it at the bottom of this page https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-popup/advanced/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Brett,

I'm really sorry, email from you ended up in the spam folder so I haven't seen it. I was able to login to the login form but the credentials for access to WP are no longer working.
    I have tested it with Luis and seems that user that was created for him was removed (error says that username is incorrect). And in your email, there are no credentials for a new account if you created it.
    You said that you downgraded the plugin to version 6.0.3 - is the issue gone after downgrading?

Can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Kasia Swiderska"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,
    Kasia

• viobru
    • Support

Hi, Brett!

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

Sorry for our delay on this. I see that you mention that the free version was still not working fine (I guess that you were referring to the 6.0.5 mentioned in the ticket).

Just to let you know, a few days ago there was launched a new version 6.0.6.1. I assume that you have currently installed the Pro version but, to check if the issue persists, would it be possible to check if the issue is still there for the free version if switching to the free version and installing the latest version of it?

If possible to do so, please make sure to CREATE a COMPLETE and UPDATED BACKUP of the entire site before switching to the free version.

Many thanks in advance and Merry Christmas! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
    Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.