Hustle not loading correctly

I just installed Hustle Pro on my website, and the plugin isn't loading correctly trying to create a Pop-Up, I found it was a conflict with GeoDirectory plugin.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi David,

This is already reported to our developers as Kasia mentioned above. Our developers are working on this. We will try to do everything possible from our end. If we need any changes from their end, we will let you know so you can contact them and request them to make those changes.

We will update you here when we get the feedback from our developers. I appreciate your patience.

Regards,
    Rupok

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello David ,

This will be fixed in one of the future versions of the Hustle, but our developer prepared a code snippet that should fix that issue for now:

add_action( 'wp_super_duper_widget_init', 'hustle_geo_directory_compat', 10, 2 );
    function hustle_geo_directory_compat( $options, $class ){
    	$hustle = array( 'hustle_slidein', 'hustle_popup', 'hustle_embedded', 'hustle_sshare', 'hustle_settings' );
    	if( isset( $_GET['page'] ) && in_array( $_GET['page'], $hustle, true ) ){
    		remove_action( 'media_buttons', array( $class, 'shortcode_insert_button' ) );
    	}
    }

you can put this in your themes (or child theme would be better) functions.php file.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.