Hustle not saving opt-in message, plus edit not saving

When creating a new opt-in, the text in the opt-in message is not saved. (It reverts to "Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe.")

Also, after creating a saving an opt-in, subsequent edits are not saved. No changes to anything are saved.

I've tested in Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

Support access granted.

• Nithin

Hi David Meindl,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I created a new Mailchimp optin in my system, and I wasn't able to notice any issue. I then tried to create a new optin in test mode, in your website, and it saved without any issue.

It seems like the mail chimp API isn't correct? When I click the Get Lists button, I'm getting Something went wrong. Please try again. message.

Could you please check whether it's a working API?

If the APIs are correct, it could be a plugin/theme conflict, since I don't see you mention about performing a plugin conflict test, could you please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hey David Meindl,

Sorry for the delay, thank you for sharing your observation this is indeed an odd issue, since I wasn't able to replicate this in my system. Could you please try deleting the existing opt-in, and check whether you are able to replicate the same issue when you create a new one?

I tried to access your site, but I'm getting the following message, it seems like the support access expired.

If you still have issues even after creating a new opt-in, could you please send us your credentials so that we could give a closer look. You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.