Hustle not submitting data to campaign monitor

I’ve setup a hustle optin which should fire the data into a campaign monitor mailing list we’ve setup.

However it’s not being submitted, nothing is arriving at the CM end and theres no obvious reason why

I’ve opened up my site to support so you can have a look.

Simon

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Simon,

I just created a Hustle newsletter in my test with with Campaign Monitor API. Then I visited my site and entered an email address and submit in Hustle form. Then I checked in my CM list but the email I just entered in Hustle is there. So there was no issue in adding the email address to the CM list.

So I think, this is your site specific issue. To confirm the issue on your site, I entered my testing email address in the form and submitted. Then I checked my inbox and got this email there:

Can you please check in your Midlands list and check if you see this email there? testrupok[at]gmail.com ? As I got the confirmation email from CM, and it showed me that I was subscribed successfully, so this email should be listed in your list. And I think, this is totally working on your site.

If this doesn't get added to your list, then it's totally on CM end, Hustle is successfully sending data to CM and that's why I'm getting the confirmation email from CM.

Can you please check with them regarding this and let us know what they say about this? If there is anything from our end, we will be glad to do that.

Please let us know the result. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Simon
    • Flash Drive

Hi Rupok

Many thanks for testing – I cannot see your email in the list, nor can I see any of the tests I sent earlier either so it’s very strange – however I didn’t get any of the confirmation emails either so something is obviously not right here and i’m not sure what.

I’ll keep trying

Simon

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.