Hustle Opt-in creation not working

After installing Hustle I am attempting to create my first opt-in. As soon as I load the Add New Opt-in page I get a javascript error in the console as follows:

mailchimp.js:120 Uncaught TypeError: Optin.step.services.provider_args.isEmpty is not a function
at Object.c (mailchimp.js:120)
at f (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578)
at Object.trigger (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578)
at s.render_preview (design-tab.js:193)
at s.render (design-tab.js:95)
at s.initialize (design-tab.js:79)
at s.e.View (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578)
at new s (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578)
at s (router.js:22)
at s.execute (router.js:57)
c @ mailchimp.js:120
f @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578
trigger @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578
render_preview @ design-tab.js:193
render @ design-tab.js:95
initialize @ design-tab.js:79
e.View @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578
s @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578
s @ router.js:22
execute @ router.js:57
(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578
(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578
j.some.j.any @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:575
loadUrl @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578
start @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:578
(anonymous) @ router.js:101

This is before I attempt to fill in any fields but when I have populated the necessary fields and added my Mailchimp API clicking the next button does nothing. Nor is it possible to click select media for the Opt-in image.

I have tried disabling all plugins but the problem persists

Any ideas?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Tony,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having. This is really weird and should not happen. I just created an Opt-In in my test site and integrated Mailchimp with it. It was created fine without any issue. So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know the result of your plugin conflict test and confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.