Hustle plugin conflict with payment gateway PagSeguro

On my checkout page:
*****hydrate.com.br/finalizar-compra/

When Hustle is active I get error
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 1 and body in Entity, line: 1 in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-pagseguro/includes/class-wc-pagseguro-api.php on line 343

After I disable Hustle page and payment gateway PagSeguro works fine. We are using activecampaign in Hustle.

• Nahid

Hey Lucas !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I tried to replicate the issue on a test site of mine but couldn't. With Hustle active and PagSeguro set up with Woocommerce, I encountered no errors in the checkout page and the PagSeguro Credit Card form appeared fine (as well as the Hustle popup). My steps of the replication steps are stated below:
    1. Installed and activated 'Woocommerce', 'WooCommerce PagSeguro' and 'WooCommerce Extra Checkout Fields for Brazil' plugins; configured the PagSeguro gateway to use 'Transparent Checkout' as an 'Integration Method' along with 'Credit Card' enabled for Transparent Checkout.
    2. Installed and activated the Hustle plugin; configured it to display an opt-in as a popup in every page with 'ActiveCampaign' used as the email service.
    3. Tested the Woocommerce checkout page.

Here's a screencast showing that the checkout page works fine with the mentioned set up. Just to clarify, the error reporting was turned on and set to show the error immediately if the site encounters any which it didn't in my case. The debug log file was empty as well (you can know more about WordPress debugging here).

Since, I couldn't replicate the issue, I'd not just say Hustle is not involved with it, rather I suspect there's more to it, e.g. conflict between multiple plugins or the theme. In this scenario, I'd like to run some more intensive tests on your site like deactivating other plugins and switching themes, enabling debug and so on which'd require you to back the site up first and if this is a live site, I'd recommend setting up a staging/clone site (most recommended) where the tests can be run.

If you have the site backed up and want to authorize the tests, please let me know in your next response so that I can continue. Alternatively, if you are setting up a staging site, please send it's credentials through our secure contact form here.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Nahid Mohit"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

One more insight, I noticed the PHP version in your server is 5.4.45 which is too low. Though I'm not quite sure the issue is related to it, but I'd recommend testing it out after upgrading the PHP version. We recommend a minimum PHP version of 5.6 or higher. Please back the site up as well before the process.

I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.