Hustle plugin conflicts with Google Maps/Events Calendar and Bones theme

Hello,

There seems to be a conflict with Hustle.

My set up is mulitisite with Bones theme and Events Calendar by Modern Tribe. When I install and activate Hustle there is the following error in console:

Uncaught TypeError: s.markers[i].setMap is not a function

So the map is failing to place the markers for the locations of the events I have added to the DB.

I have tried all the normal trouble shooting actions to bring me to the conclusion that only when Hustle is active this error occurs. The strange thing is, hustle is active in the plugin menu but not actually in use on this site.

I would love to get this fixed, Hustle is a great plugin and will save me hours of work.

Thanks in advance

• Dimitris

Greetings Andy,

hope you're having a beautiful day and don't mind chiming in! :slight_smile:

Yes I am using the extension "Events Calendar Pro". The plugin is as comes out of the box atm.
    It works as normal until Hustle is activated through the network admin plugin menu.

As this is a premium plugin that I don't have access to, so it's difficult for me to replicate this issue, as the map options aren't embedded in the free version of the plugin. I already pinged my colleagues in case there's a valid copy by anyone to further test this.

Could this be anything to do with the local host situation? I am using WAMP to host locally.

This may be a reason although I cannot guarantee that. If you could migrate your development environment into a live URL then you will be sure about that, but more importantly, you will be able to grant us with support access in order to have a better look in your installation. :wink:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Warm regards,
    Dimitris