Hustle PlugIn Fatal Error - Site doesn't work front end neither login possible in wp-admin

hi

on of our client sites we receive the below fatal error - site not running and wp-admin login no possible too

any ideas what i can do?

Warning: require(vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Websites\energie-regatta.at\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\hustle\opt-in.php on line 75

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in D:\Websites\energie-regatta.at\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\hustle\opt-in.php on line 75

• Oguz

Hey Erich ,

Hope you're well today.

I tried to recreate that issue but I couldn't for now. Did you try plugin conflict test? You can learn how to do that from this page. You just need to deactivate all the plugins and activate them one by one. So you can understand which plugin cause this error. Be sure you have a backup before any testing. You can deactivate your plugins by changing their folder names via FTP.

If you are still having troubles with this you can send us your details through our contact form, please DO NOT post the credential in this thread as support forum is public and this info can be viewed by anyone, you can send us your details here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Oguz"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Cheers!
    Oguz