Hustle Plugin – Feel Email into Infusionsoft?

I just created my first pop-up in Hustle, but I don’t understand how to connect it to a back-end CRM. Can I collect my sign ups into Infusionsoft? That is my CRM provider.

Thanks,

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey EricGiauque,

Hope your weekend is going well!

Hustle currently integrates with 3 services: Mailchimp, Aweber, and CampaignMonitor.

Infusionsoft is coming soon though. We have a list of 10+ integrations that will be included in order of popularity. I’ll add your vote for Infusionsoft :slight_smile:

We’ll announce each integration on our blog as it gets released so keep an eye there for updates.

Any further questions in the meantime just let us know.

Cheers,

Tyler

• EricGiauque
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your response. Can you tell me where I will see the information when someone enters their e-mail until I can integrate it into Infusionsoft? Also, I opened my website and did not see a anything pop up as I expected. Is it the case that because I am the website owner it will not do so for me? How do I know it is working correctly and what it looks like on both my desktop and my device?

thanks,

Eric

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Eric,

Can you tell me where I will see the information when someone enters their e-mail until I can integrate it into Infusionsoft?

You will need to integrate it with either Mailchimp, Aweber, or CampaignMonitor. Then you will see the emails in your lists with whichever of those services you choose.

Right now you have your Optin in test mode, so you can't accept any emails right now, test mode is only for display purposes to test out how it looks.

As for why you can't see it, it's because currently you have the below conditions set:

So only users who have seen it less than 3 times, are viewing your site on mobile, and came from a specific url will be able to see it, but there is no url listed so you won't ever be able to see it.

I just swapped your opt-in over to admin test mode, so you will be able to see it only when logged in as admin now and on any page. So try having a look at your site now after logging in :slight_smile:

Hope that helps! Any further questions just let us know.

Cheers,

Tyler

• EricGiauque
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I really do need an integration in to Infusionsoft. I’m just sad to say that once again, I’ve not been able to use a WPMU Dev plugin. I think this has happened to me about 7-8 times. I try one of your plugins, and they just don’t do what I need them to do, I get some some support and I have to give up. Pretty frustrating…

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Eric,

Aw, I’m sad to hear that :slight_frown:

We will be adding it in, it’s one of our confirmed upcoming integrations as I mentioned further up. The more people that request it the faster it will happen as we’re working through the confirmed integrations based on number of requests.

I’ll post back here for you once it gets added :slight_smile: Just made a note of this thread.

If you have any other questions on that in the meantime just let me know.

Cheers,

Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

You just did :slight_smile: I’ve added your vote to the list. Looks like it might be top 3 at the moment which could mean that it will be added soon. Can’t promise anything of course as it depends what the votes are at by the time we are ready to work on another integration, but it’s looking good! Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.