Hustle Plugin for bottom of post

Hi There - I am getting to know the Hustle plugin and would like to add an opt-in to the bottom of my posts. Is it possible to prevent it from showing on post excerpts? Currently when I activate it, the opt-in shows at the bottom of the post and below the Continue Reading link on each post excerpt on the homepage.

I prefer to have it only on the bottom of the full post, and am hoping to avoid adding the shortcode to every post. Thanks!

• James Morris

Hello Clay,

Thank you for your question.

Hustle supports excluding the opt-in form on pages, posts, categories and tags. However, in your situation, it might be better to use the Widget option.

If your theme already supports after post widgets, do the following:

First, go to Admin->Hustle->Opt-ins and enable the Widget opt-in type for the desired opt-in form.
    Next, go to Admin->Appearance->Widgets and drag-n-drop the Hustle widget into the desired widget area. Give the widget a title, if desired. Then, select the opt-in you just enabled for widgets.

Your theme will dictate where this form is displayed based on the widget area location. If you are not satisfied with where the widget area is (or if your theme does not have after content widget areas), you can register your own widget area in your theme pretty easily. The following link covers how to register your own widgets in a theme:

Widgetizing Themes

If you only want to widgetize specific pages, you can follow the directions in the following post to create a custom page template and only assign that template to the pages where you want the opt-in form to display.

How to Widgetize a Page, Post, Header or Any Other Template in WordPress

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.