Hustle Plugin Not Working

Hi,

I attempted to activate the Hustle Plugin and got the following error:

Also, after speaking to support Alex Stine I uninstalled it via ftp, installed the plugin via wordpress as the dashboard on wpmudev was still indicating that is was installed. After installing it I tried to activate it and got this error: Server error status: Internal Server Error [500].

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks again

Makr

• Milan

Hello Mark

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

This is very complex and very less documented error. We can start our debugging by enabling debug mode for your site. :slight_smile:

Please open your wp-config.php file and replace this line,

define ( "WP_DEBUG", false );

with these ones,

define ( "WP_DEBUG", true );
    define ( "WP_DEBUG_LOG", true );
    define ( "WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY", false );

Try to reactive it again and then go to /wp-content/ folder, find file named debug.log there, change its extension from ".log" to ".txt" and send it to me in your next post. :slight_smile:

Let me know once you do that. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Mark

Hello Milan,

Thanks for the support.

After changing the lines in the wp-config file, I saved and closed the editor. After going to the plugins page and trying to activate it from the WPMUDEV dashboard within wordpress I got the following error: Server error status: Internal Server Error [500].

I then went to the wp-content folder but was unable to see the debug.log file after refreshing it.

The only files in there were as follows:

Folders: Plugins, themes, upgrade, uploads
    Files: .htaccess, index.php

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Mark,

Could you try performing a basic troubleshooting by disabling your other plugins and switching to default WP theme before activating Hustle so we can see if there's an issue on that end?

I would like to see this in action myself so could you tell me if you can still access your admin section after activating plugin or do you first need to deactivate it via FTP by renaming/removing it?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.