Hustle pop-up doesn't work properly

Hustle Popup is not working as expected. The content is hidden due to a conflict with my theme.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Marcin

I hope you’re well today!

I’ve checked the site and I think Luis was right (during the live chat) about a conflict. I checked what’s happening when the popup shows up and the CSS opacity which should be changed from 0 (fully transparent) to 1 seems to be overwritten. It looks like “something” is adding “opacity:0” to the popup in addition to the one that already exists there.

But I’m not sure if this is the theme itself. I’ve imported your popup and your theme to my test setup and the issue doesn’t happen there. I would assume then that there’s something else causing that, though possibly with only if this specific theme is active.

For now, I have added this CSS to your site as a workaround:

.hustle-modal-body .reveal {opacity:1!important;}

I added it via “Wyglad -> Personalizacja -> Dodatkowy CSS” (“Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS”:wink:. The popup is currently disabled so please enable it and let me know if it’s working for you.

If it’s fine, we can leave it “as is” but I’d like to find out what was the main reason. However, this would mean a bit more “invasive” testing on site so is there any chance that you could set some staging/dev site (an exact copy of the one you currently have, just in some sub-folder or sub-domain)? Alternatively, would you allow us to test it on your live site (please note: this could temporarily affect site performance).

Let me know if any of that would be possible, please.

Have a nice day/Mi?ego dnia!

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Marci,

Staging site is basically copy of your live installation, so when you do testing on there it doesn’t affect your live site.

Some hostings provide a one click setup of a staging site so it’s best to check this with your host first and see if they offer something like this.

If not here are some guides that should help you with setting it up:

https://themeisle.com/blog/wordpress-staging-site/

https://pagely.com/blog/wordpress-staging-site-create/

Note, regardless of this issue having staging site is highly suggested, every code changes and updates should be first performed on staging site and make sure everything is still working properly before you go ahead and make this changes on your live site.

This makes sure that everything is working smoothly and prevent any downtime of your site.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.