Hustle Popup odd on mobile

I have a PopUp with the option not to allow site scroll when the PopUp is on the Screen and using a Forminator Form inside it.
When the member scrolls the form on mobile to fill a form field then scroll to submit, the not allowed scrolling, now scrolls, and the PopUp doesn't, so a member can't submit the form.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Brandon

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site following instructions from the chat but I think you might change some parts of the form meanwhile as there's no video on the form now. On my mobile device the entire form actually fits in so it's all visible without any need for scrolling. This might as well be the matter of the screen resolution, though I doubt that iPhone would have smaller resolution than my phone.

However, I also tried to replicate that on my test site: I created a really long form in Forminator then added it to a Hustle popup which I configured the way the one on your site is configured. My form didn't fit inside the visible part of the screen so it required scrolling but - regardless whether I allowed scrolling the page while popup is visible or not - the form was scrolling fine.

The difference with our testing is that I actually used Android 8 smartphone with the Chrome browser (which is default). I'm wondering whether this might be only iPhone related then. Have you tested it with Android (or basically any other than iPhone) devices? Unfortunately, I'm not using iPhone to be able to compare but if you could at least confirm that you do still experience the issue on iPhone but not on other devices, I could "delegate" this to some of my colleagues with iPhone at hand :slight_smile:

Let me know please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.