Hustle Pro conflict with The Grid plugin

When The Grid plugin is active I cannot edit my slide-ins. See screenshot.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Berty

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked your site and run some more tests and this is a bit more complex. There is indeed a conflict but it's a "combo": the issue happens only if both Hero Menu and The Grid plugins are active with Hustle.

In fact, switching off any of those two (either The Grid or Hero Menu) brings slide-in editing back. I'd tend to say that there's a generic conflict (on a code level) between The Grid and Hero menu therefore and it might actually reveal itself in some other places/under other circumstances (not related to the Hustle) as well.

However, since both these plugins are affecting The Hustle, I have reported it to our developers for further analysis, so they could find a solution. Please note: this seems to be quite complex and specific issue and our developers are also dealing with other complex issues (plus plugins' fixes and updates) on daily basis so it might take them some time to respons.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information/questions and keep the Hustle plugin up to date.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.