[Hustle Pro] Connection Hustle to a Campaign monitor subscriber list

Dear support,
I’d like to use the plugin Hustle to collect subscribers for my clients’ newsletter. I have an agency account for Campaign Monitor. I have found the integrations tab where I can fill in the clients API key and ID. When I test the form it collects my info in the plugin emai list but not in Campaign monitor. I don’t believe it’s connected to a specific list. I believe that this was possible in a previous version of Hustle. Is this still possible in today’s version?

Thanks in advance!

Steven

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Devendera

Hope you are doing good today.

To investigate this more and check on your site I will need below data.

Please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is “I have a different question” and:
    – Mark to my attention: ATTN: Kris Tomczyk

– Site access:
    — login url
    — username
    — password

– Campaign Monitor
    — login url
    — username
    — password

– Link back to this thread

Please don’t share any sensitive information (i.e credentials) in the Support Forum, it has public visibility and everyone will have access to it.

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Evan Reurekas ,

Thanks for sharing the login credentials, however, I’m afraid, the Campaign Monitor login shared doesn’t seem to work on our side. I’m getting the following error message:
    The details you entered were incorrect

However, when I check the dashboard in Hustle settings, it seems like you haven’t activated the app. Once the app is activated by selecting the List created, it should be listed alongside “Active Apps” list as below:

But that isn’t the case when I checked your website:

Please make sure to click the “plus” icon as shown in the above screenshot, and select the list, and save the changes to see whether new submissions work fine in your side or not?

If you still have issues even after this, then please share a working Campaign Monitor login the same way as done before via the contact form, so that we could check further if needed.

Please let us know how that goes, looking forward to your response. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.