Hustle Pro email lists export partial list.

Hustle Pro email lists export partial list. I have over 500 emails but it is exporting only those present on that page. Please check and help.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Danny Cheeks

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

I reported this issue as a bug. Right now there is no hotfix available, although I will ask developers to work on this and provide one for you. Exporting CSV from 50 pages is not solution.

Once the hotfix will be out, I will post it in this thread.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Danny Cheeks

Please check below attatchment of Hustle 4.0.0.1 and guide to implement on site to not lose any data.
    It include fix for that issue.

1. do not log in to site dashboard
    2. Download below ZIP file and unzip on PC
    3. log in to your site ftp and go to folder /wp-content/plugins/
    4. Create there folder /hustle-new/ and upload there all files and folders from ZIP file
    5. rename folder /hustle/ to /hustle-old/
    6. rename folder /hustle-new/ to /hustle/
    7. log in to site dashboard and export your list

Please make full site backup before those steps.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Danny Cheeks
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

hi kris im really sorry i appreciate the detailed instructions but i do not know how to make a back up nor do any of the things you told me to do. I tried looking and im beyong confused. I am not good with tech and only know how to do very basic operations is there any other way we can make this happen and get me this email list? thank you

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Danny Cheeks

Nothing to worry about, I will try to help but I will need below data from you :slight_smile:

Please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is "I have a different question" and:
    - Mark to my attention: ATTN: Krzysztof Tomczyk
    - Site access (login url/ username / password)
    - cPanel acces (login url / username / password) - I will need those to check does your host provider offer any backup feature and this will also give access to file manager where I can make above steps
    - Link back to this thread

Please don't share any sensitive information (i.e credentials) in the Support Forum, it has public visibility and everyone will have access to it.

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.