[Hustle Pro] Failed to initialize plugin

Hi,

I'm getting this message: Failed to initialize plugin: hustle

Also, I have a slide-in that is turned off but it still shows on smaller devices. And I have an embed enabled and it does not show on small devices.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Emmanuel,

I’m getting this message: Failed to initialize plugin: hustle

This is an odd issue, I tested in my system but wasn’t able to replicate such an error message. I have brought this into our developer’s attention to have a better idea regarding, and we would like for you to check whether the following attached patch makes any difference?

Please make sure to take a copy of tiny-mce-button.js file under the following path:

/wp-content/plugins/hustle/assets/js/vendor/

And replace the file with the following attached patch, and see whether the issue still exists?

Also, I have a slide-in that is turned off but it still shows on smaller devices. And I have an embed enabled and it does not show on small devices.

We could have a better idea if we could check the dashboard settings, and see how it goes. Could you please grant support staff access so that we could give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hello Emmanuel

I hope you are doing well today!

I have brought this into our developer's attention as well and they recommended to replace the file that my friend Nithin has attached in his replay.

However, since you are hosted with us I could use the SFTP credentials and check the files in this location:

/wp-content/plugins/hustle/assets/js/vendor/

I took a look at the file attached and replaced it with the file that our developer have given you and I cleared the cache as well and thankfully, the error was gone.

Screenshot:

Also, while I was checking the slide-in and the embed, I could see that the slide-in was showing in my phone even when it was deactivated. However, the slide-in was resolved after the replacing the attached file and clear cache, so I think it was some kind of cache issue as well.

Moving to the embed, I viewed my phone and compared it with the home page of your site it was the exact same as wide device(my computer).

Please check once on your end and tell us if there was any errors again or if something related to this, please don't hesitate, we will be happy to help you :slight_smile:

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Youssef

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.