[Hustle Pro] Forminator and Hustle aren't playing nice with each other

Hi all. I have two Hustle popups triggered by buttons on this page https://livered.org/programs/

Despite everything being formatted correctly in Forminator, where each of the fields are stacked so as to not make the form super long, when the pop-ups get triggered on this page every field is full width and in a line. Additionally, on the left pop-up (the one triggered under the title "Bring LRF to you", the fields and submit button go outside of the container on the right side.
Can anyone help me out on this? Is there something I'm missing between the interaction of Forminator and Hustle? If I run the form in-line, it appears as its supposed to.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Nick,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

That's odd it should have worked the same way as the form in your right. I could notice the issue in your website with the mentioned form, however, to have a better idea we'll need to go through the forminator settings to see what's being missed.

Could you please grant support staff access so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Nick

I hope you're well today and thanks for taking care of support access!

I checked the site and I can see the issue there. I then did some more tests on my own test setup and I could also reproduce that. It looks like the grid wasn't properly handled if the form is loaded via the Hustle pop-up.

I think that's a bug (though I'm not sure whether in Forminator or Hustle) so I have reported it to our developers. They will investigate it and create a fix.

Please make sure that you're keeping both plugins (Hustle and Forminator) up to date as the fix would be released as the part of update of one (or both) of them but also please keep an eye on this ticket in case we had any additional information or patch for you meanwhile.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Nick
      • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter! I appreciate it. We use several forminator forms loaded through Hustle pop-ups so making sure those look great together is certainly important to us. I've integrated a few without any issues, but I guess this one is causing some issues. Thank you again for looking into this!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.